Full-Time Teacher Position / Casual positions
Little Sunbeams Christian Early Childhood Centre | Redhill, Papakura
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our team, located in Papakura.
Little Sunbeams is a Christian Early Childhood Centre, is licensed for 30 children between the ages of 2 and 5. For the past fifteen years, we have been serving our local community, providing quality Christian Early Childhood education, so our tamariki can come to understand God’s love for them.
Alongside the Redhill Community Centre, Little Sunbeams is part of thePapakura Community Trust’s mission to support our community by facilitating opportunities for wellbeing, healthy relationships, belonging, and learning.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone who is a keen problem solver with excellent communication and self-management skills to guide the centre into the future while maintaining a caring nature towards tamariki, parents and whānau.
Requirements for this role:
- ECE qualified Dip teaching or Bachelors of Teaching ECE or equivalent
- Current First Aid Certificate beneficial
- Knowledge of Te Whariki
- Reliable, trustworthy and flexible team player, with a ‘can do attitude’.
- Value and celebrate each child’s unique personality
- Be able to work in partnership with whanau and the community
- Entitled to work in New Zealand
- Be able to engage and teach our Christian curriculum
What we will offer you:
- A Christ-centered, friendly work environment with a great team
- Extended Pay Parity
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Excellent Non – contact hours
- 4 weeks paid leave with 2 weeks paid leave for Christmas shutdown leave.(extra)
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or reach out if you have questions. You can also visit our centre and meet the staff. This position is a permanent, full-time role. We are open to discussing the support required for this role based on your strengths and experience.